Terms & Conditions
Kings Car Service LLC "Car Service To Atlanta Airport" OFFERS ONLY LUXURY`` Sedans, SUV’s & VAN’s
By accessing or using our websites (the “program”, “software” and/or “service”), you agree to the terms of this agreement. Please review the following carefully so that you understand the agreement. If you have questions about this agreement, please contact us at . If you do not agree & accept, without limitation or qualification, these terms, please exit the website.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US AND OTHER COMPANIES?
- We offer distinguished by larger capacity & luxury amenities inside the vehicles.
- We do assist potential clients with, how to use or book thru the website” over the phone.
- You can track the driver thru the APP, see driver details.
- Providing assistance for elderly people, providing baby car seats if requested, for a fee.
- Being transparent regarding fees and prices,
- Non-disclosure confidentiality agreements are in place,
- Using experienced drivers for a safe and comfortable ride.
- We check drivers’ backgrounds, 100% guaranteed.
- We don’t rate you as a rider thru the APP. Everyone is a VIP..
- You can rate the driver thru the website we want you to do so.
- We are committed not to cancel your car in the last minute for no reason.
- Reliable, trustful & luxury transportation network service,
HOW MANY PASSENGERS, BAGS AND LUGGAGEs CAN EACH VEHICLE ACCOMMODATE?
- In the Sedans: 3 Passengers with 3 bags and Carry-ons.
- In the SUV’s: 6 passengers with maximum 4 large bags and carry-ons.
- In the Van’s: 10-14 passengers with a maximum of 20 large bags and carry-ons.
- All the large bags should be transported only in the trunk, no large bags or carry-ons are allowed inside the vehicles.
- If your passenger/bag count exceeds the limits you will need to upgrade the vehicle type or you can reserve an additional vehicle.
- Transportation safety regulations prohibit passengers and bags from riding in the front seat of the vehicle.
- The driver has the right to refuse the ride if the passenger/bag count exceeds the limits of the vehicle, which will result in extra charges for you, so please book accordingly
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED DURING THE BOOKING?
- Any information you provide to us when booking is confidential & never shared with a third party.
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY?
- We know plans can change, so we’ve designed an industry-leading cancelation policy that’s flexible for our customers and supports the drivers.
- We respect your time and the driver’s time as well – so we won’t charge the cancelation fees and any applicable ride-related expenses if:
- Canceled more than 24 hours prior to pick-up time
- if the booking is a, RIDE LATER”
- Less than 24 hours, the charge is 100% of the total fare.
DOES Kings Car Service LLC OFFER CORPORATE SERVICES?
- Yes, we do.
- Having an account makes it easier to control your bookings, print receipts yourself and track any activity that occurs in your account.
WHAT RATES AND FEES DO WE HAVE?
Hourly Price is $75/hour, For Sedan and SUV $95.00/hour, weekend local only.
ARE THERE ANY HIDDEN FEES?
- No hidden fees.
- Between hours of 23:00 and 04:59 is considered late/early pickup fees and extra charges will be added to the fare. That fare would be 20%.
IS GRATUITY INCLUDED OR NOT?
- Yes it is included 20%
- If you’d like to tip the driver extra for his great service, you can do that as well thru INVOICE
WHAT OTHER FEES I MIGHT SEE AT THE END OF MY RIDE ON MY FINAL BILL?
NO hidden fee
WHAT POLICY WE HAVE REGARDING WAITING TIME?
Built-in grace periods are included in the rate provided and are as follows: Airport International Arrivals: 60 minutes from flight arrival time; Airport Domestic Arrivals: 30 minutes from flight arrival time; Seaports: 30 minutes from scheduled pick up time; FBO: 30 minutes from scheduled pick up time; Hotel; Landmarks; Home; Business; & Other Addresses: 15 minutes from scheduled pick up time (additional wait time will be charged in increment of 30 minutes at a rate of $75/ hour), (Flight arrival time is based on Flight view App information. Additional Stops on Point-to-Point Services: Any stops within a 5-mile radius from the planned trip route will incur the following additional charge: $25 for a Sedan & SUV. The stop fee is based on up to 30 minutes. Any stops beyond a 5-mile radius from the planned trip route will incur the following additional charge: $95 for an SUV. The stop fee is based on up to 30 minutes of stop time. Rates may vary according to the time of the day, day of the week, holidays etc.
DO WE HAVE A SURGE IN PRICING?
- 99% of the time, NO.
- Only on a few occasions like special weather cond or holidays like New Year?s Eve, YES.
- We need to stimulate the drivers to stay on the road so we can have available transportation for you.
DO YOU PROVIDE MEET & GREET AT THE AIRPORT?
- Yes, we provide curbside pickup at no additional cost or meet & greet for a fee.
- You must chose the option when making the reservation and enter your flight info as well.
WILL YOU TRACK THE FLIGHT IN CASE IT IS EARLY OR LATE?
- Yes, the driver will track the flight.
CAN I SMOKE IN THE VEHICLE? WHAT'S YOUR POLICY ON ALCOHOL AND DRUGS?
- No. Our vehicles are used as public transportation and it is forbidden to smoke inside and if you choose to smoke the fine is $250.
- Regarding alcohol and drugs, we have ZERO tolerance. Same applies to the driver or customer while in the vehicle.